Sweet dreams with Morpheo.
It produces a calming effect.
It helps restore the physiological sleep and to reconcile.
It helps wake up in good spirits.
Sweet dreams with Morhpeo
Do you have trouble sleeping? This is over with Morpheo. These peppermint flavoured tablets offer immediate sleep aid. They are especially recommended for those who spend a lot of time travelling and suffer jetlag, and for people with acute insomnia or insomnia due to stress.
Ask your pharmacist with this code: C.N.: 182951.1
Your SaludBox Pharmacies
¿Do you know where to find your SaludBox food supplements? Our products are distributed in pharmacies all over spanish territory. Check our map of pharmacies to locate the one which is better for you.
Chewable tablets with mint flavor directed to all those people who need a help for sleep, for example travelers with jetlag, people with insomnia by stress.
Alimentary complement of which base of Melatonin (contributes to reduce the necessary time for falling asleep), Saffron (helps in the sleep disorders by the sedative effect) and Lemon balm (reduce the insomnia).
- Produce an effect tranquilizer
- It helps restore the physiological sleep and to reconcile.
- It helps wake up in good spirits.
Direction for use:
- It is recommended take 1 chewable tablet per day, 30 minutes before go to sleep.
- It is recommended not to overtake the daily recommended dose.
- It is not necessary take it with water because it dissolves quickly in the mouth.
- Melatonin: contributes to reduce the necessary time for falling asleep.
- Saffron: helps in the sleep disorders by the sedative effect.
- Lemon balm: plant which helps to reduce the insomnia.
Nutrients Quantity of daily recommended dose
Melatonin 1 mg
Saffron 5 mg
Lemon balm 100 mg
- The alimentary complements must not use as a substitute of a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep away from kids.
- It is not recommended to pregnant and in the breastfeeding.
- An excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- It doesn’t contain lactose.
- It doesn’t contain gluten.